Wednesday

A plumber may work too...

Yes, I have been neglectful.
Very neglectful.
I promised myself that I would NEVER go a week without posting something new. (ah, the dreams of newbie bloggers.)
If I did not post today, I would be breaking that very promise to myself and I can NOT let that happen.

So... instead of being brilliant myself this morning (this is tough, I have not had NEARLY enough coffee) I am going to post a link to a little gem. A pearl if you will. A shiny lil' emerald.

  Ladies, we've been found out. Glen has cracked our secret party code and the truth will shock the world.
 Please visit his blog- Glen's Life- and read The netball girls. 

Hil-frickin'-larious.


Oh, and thanks Glen-your genius is showing.

1 comment:

Ooh! I love me some comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...