Wednesday

Nip & Tuck - bloggy style

As you can see, the blog has undergone a bit of an overhaul.
New Header, new background, new BUTTON! ================================>
Since the day this blog was born, I have changed and changed...and changed the look of things. A kind of virtual furniture rearranging, if you will. This one should last a while. I hope. Or, until my A.D.D. kicks in and the theme is suddenly mimes on cruise ships or something crazy.

Google Images

One thing that remains the same? The writing. You know,  Not so well grammar, missppellinggs, misuse of punctuation,.! and typoz galore. (See what I did there? Sounded funny in my head. Not so much in print. My apologies.)
To be fair, it's not as though I make mistakes intentionally. I'm just in a hurry. And I can type faster then my brain can process what I'm thinking. I think.

Case in point: I recently used the word 'heals' when I actually meant 'heels'. I didn't catch that mistake until I was published and had gotten comments and all. Embarassing- and  I ended up feeling like one. But you know what I meant, right? (Just smile and nod.)

Moving along. I hope you enjoy the changes. I hope you grab my butt button. Which by the way, I have been pronouncing moi buh-toh, which sounds hoity-toity and very French in my head and drives the people in my house cra-zy!

Me: Huzbeend, 'ave you seeeen my blahhg? Go to see moi new buh-toh. It eez very fraahnch and nahce. 

Husband: Please stop.

(More apologies to the French. Gerard Depardieu was my inspiration. I just watched Last Holiday, and consequently also think I am a chef.)

- fin -

18 comments:

  1. I hate when that happens! I didn't even start capatalizing letters until a few months ago, because I'm THAT lazy. I need a blog overhaul too, but I don't know how/ feel like it. Again with the lazy. Eye luv ur knew buttin bye tha weigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, check you out! And I think I recognize this theme. I'm going with it (in a different costume) for my blog makeover. To be unveiled soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the makeover! Very fresh. Something tells a newbie like me that you enjoy changing things around...frequently. Hmm? LoL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good - I may have to grab your butt

    ReplyDelete
  5. C'est tres belle! Bravo, mon ami, bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! We kinda have the same body but different background. I tried most of the templates from blogger.

    Haha! I am like that too also. One time i typed "whole" instead of "hole"...;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. I like your quirky grandma and spooling - it appeals to me (because mine is quite rubbish as well).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also really bad at spelling and grammar...Oh, well it adds character to the blog :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun, bright new look. Love the roller coaster at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! Loving the new look, Katie. Very noice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha I enjoyed the whole post (and new look) but the part that made me laugh out loud was where you said you also think you're a chef now.
    Awesome! I thought I was the only one who channelled movies that way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loves it!! I'm pinching your buit-on too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks really good!

    (also, if you check your stats and see that someone sat on your blog for hours, that was me. Sorry, I didn't get time to comment before and then we went out)

    ReplyDelete
  14. J'ADORE the buh-toh. Eet eez tres chic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wee! Wee! or is it Wi? And exactly what does that mean again? Oh, I should just stick with English, it is hard enough.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic love the new look and funky butt I mean button

    ReplyDelete
  17. I came back and like 3 blogs that I read have transformed...everything is changing! And I'm not technologically savvy, so my blog still looks the same...*sigh* I like the new layout though.

    ReplyDelete

Ooh! I love me some comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...