Monday

Real life and Online Life Collide

So, you know how you are just going along in life...la di da - driving your kid to (and staying for the full two hours of) Wizard of Oz play practices,







searching for something that fits and isn't horrifying the perfect dress for a wedding,







 making sure your child makes it to a local festival so he can ride the rides because GOD FORBID he doesn't get to ride the gravitron at least 67 times this summer,


 cleaning your house, grocery shopping,


 figuring out a diplomatic way to divide time between your husbands family who came from across the country


and your family who also came across the country without anyone  realizing feeling like you've spent LESS time with them,

Photobucket


all the while desperately needing a nap


 because your body is screaming "A-NE-ME-IA!, A-NE-ME-IA!" and you realize that you haven't tweeted, or facebooked or blogged for almost TWO WEEKS and you kind of feel bad, but you really just miss all your bloggy friends and you decide that you need to write the world's longest run on sentence to make up for it??

You do?
 
Yeah. That's how I'm feeling too.

That's why we're friends.
You understand me.
I like that about you.

Mmmhmm. Yep. I'm talking to you. I like what you've done with your bangs, by the way. Very chic.




I've been busy in real life which is good because it gave me lots of stuff to blog about. But oh, the humanity! I have soooooo much catching up to do now here in the blogoverse.
Where to begin?  THAT is the question of the day. 
Ideas?

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, I kinda know that feeling. Especially the ANEMIA part (which I have, though not as badly as you poor chica) plus the incipient cold and having way too much to do and not having done much online in, like, FOREVER and maybe even needing a nap.

    BTW, aren't you loving the wonderful Michigan weather? Ha.

    Oh, and I don't have bangs, but I assumed you meant the color. Thank you. I'm pretty happy with it myself.

    Wanna take a "vacation" and come help me finish packing for the move? There's a margarita or ten in it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, i missed hearing from you! I find it amazing how dependent on blogging I've become. I am online at the darndest of times, just checking in to see what new things have been posted by everyone. When life grabs me and I go a while between "visits" it bums me out!

    By the way, love the nap idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cannot have a life and blog as well. Anderson Cooper indeed! That's like me lusting after KD Lang (which I do - sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been in a bit of the same situation, minus the kids (replace with new job). I WANT to blog, it makes me happy, but finding the time/energy is just so hard sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm feeling the same way!! I have been working soccer camps for two weeks in this crazy heat and it has sucked the life out of me. I have souch to blog but can't organize my thoughts at all! Hope life calms down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can always start by hitting "mark all as read" and starting fresh. I won't tell.

    And I *did* just get bangs cut, so thanks!

    KD Lang. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds pretty hectic! Personally, I'd like to know how you deal with the parents thing. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no idea what "bangs" are!

    so please start by explaining.

    ReplyDelete

Ooh! I love me some comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...