She's awesome. Thanks Liz.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Paste these rules on your blog post.
3. Respond to the following prompts (in bold).
4. Add a prompt of your own and answer it.
5. Tag a few other bloggers at the bottom of the post.
6. Leave "Tagged You" notices on their blog/Facebook.
7. Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.
1) The best investment you ever made:
My van. It makes me feel old but I love it so very much.
2) If you could’ve written any book, directed any movie, and composed any song, which three would you pick:
Book: The Harry Potter series. Why? Because JK Rowling has more money than the Queen.
Movie: Drop Dead Fred, because it would embarrass my mother to have to tell people that is what I accomplished in my life when her friends ask about how her children are doing.
Song: Flightless Bird by Iron & Wine. I just love that song.
3) Weirdest quirk:
When I leave a hotel room, I strip the beds, consolidate the garbage, clean out the coffee pot and basically do everything I can to help the person who cleans my room. It drives my husband CRAZY but I have cleaned hotel rooms and I know that doing those things for the attendant will make their day.
Oh, and I HATE hate hate to talk on the phone. I always have.The only place I do it on purpose is at work. Because they pay me to do so. Thank God for texting.
4) One wish immediately granted:
5) Most expensive hobby:
Reading. I go through a lot of books.
6) An inexhaustible gift-card at which store:
A kids clothing store. My kid is bleeding me dry with all that growing. Ack!
7) In another lifetime, you’d be:
A radio personality.
8) The most famous/interesting member of your family tree:
My Godfather, Uncle Joe. No one is sure of what he does for the U.S. government, but he makes a ton of money and is very secretive. I think if I came out and just asked him what he does for a living, the answer would be, " I"ll tell you, but then I have to kill you." Honestly.
9) What would you say to your teenage self?
Grunge. Not a good look for you. Or anyone. Except Eddie Vedder.
10) What do you want to be when you grow up?
RICHER THAN THE QUEEN!!
11) Proudest moment?
Not passing out after seeing my epidural needle. I NEVER needed to see that thing. In fact, I told the doctor to make sure the anesthesiologist snuck up on me because I would freak out if I knew it was coming.
I did freak out, but I didn't pass out.
I hereby tag:
Litany of Brittainy
And my Michigan Gals:
Rattling of the Brain
Diapers and Dragons
Life with the Dietrichs