Tuesday

We did it...

...and by we, I mean you.

You wonderful, crazy, beautiful, mustachioed people did it.

You put me over 100 followers. You lot never fail to exceed my expectations.

Thank You!
ThankyouthankyouthankyouthankYOU!

As promised, I will be posting a vlog here very soon. I am waiting on a couple of things.
First and foremost, Grandmas moh-neh. She's good for it I ran a credit check  but now that I know it's coming, I'm getting impatient waiting on my Cap'n Crunch.

Now, I am going to ask you for your help once again.  In case my idea for this vlog turns out to be not nearly as awesome as I think it will be, (for example, like me through most of the early and mid- nineties. See photo)

Photobucket

 I thought this was the look to attract boys. Me 1992.
It's a good thing this picture is blurry. Viewing it at full strength would burn your retinas.

I need a back up plan. This plan consists of answering questions that you have sent me. This will help in two ways.
  • 1. You will  have contributed to my fail-safe back up plan, and that will make you feel good about yourself.*
  • 2.  I get to pretend that I am a famous celebrity answering questions on a special episode of  Barbara Walters, which has been a dream of mine since I thought of it ten seconds ago forever.                                                                                              *It will. I swear.

    Sound good? Good.                                                       

Questions are acceptable from any topic. Though I would not ask me for any kind of investment advice (I am so confused by the stock market.), because I know when it comes time to decide what to do with your hard earned cash, you automatically think of me. It happens.

So...send me money questions. M'kay?

If I don't answer them in my first vlog(see above), I will put them in my 2nd.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find all physical copies of this picture and burn them.




11 comments:

  1. now THAT is a photo! oh deary deary me.

    What is you Americans have against hot a cup of tea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hrm....questions....

    What would you do if your family members started hurling stuffing at each other right in the middle of Thanksgiving dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting past big 1-0-0 mark girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the worst thing you were ever caught doing? Nothing that causes nightmares, please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmmmm...questions, questions, questions.......

    Ummmmmmmm, I was gonna ask the most embarassing thing you ever did but that's kinda too close to Lucas' question and I don't want him to think I'm copying so --

    What's your biggest regret?

    I'm totally gonna buy some almonds now and eat them with my coconut m&m's! Thanks for the advice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, let's see, how about, "What was your all-time favorite birthday and why?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now Katie I realised today I do not know your age but based on the fact I have a remarkably similar photo of myself from the same period I reckon we must be similar ages. So I'm pretty sure you will know what I'm talking about when I ask... what was the first album you ever bought with your own money? Perhaps you could also explain what an album is to any of your young Gen Y followers?

    Thanks also for your kind thoughts xxx

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Questions!

    Ok tell me if you are given a chance to live a life in a parallel universe, who would you want to be, besides yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and another one .... what makes you follow a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look of your blog! Let me think of some questions here... Have you ever written a Flag Day Haiku? Ha! That made me laugh when you wrote that on my blog. Perhaps now is the time to write one for your vlog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What was your favorite hairspray in high school? Did you really think that your mullet was cool? (I know I did.) What 90s music do you still secretly listen to now? (Don't pretend you don't. Anyone with a haircut like that was very invested in the time period.) LOL Happy vlogging!!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh! I love me some comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...