I, of course, denied it and accused him of not being open minded enough to consider my phobias normal. But he is right. I do have some strange fears.
So, in case you ever need to get revenge on me for something, here are some routes to pursue directly from the horses mouth.
Katie's Top 10 Weird Fears
1. Horses teeth. Too big. Very scary.
Photo via Wikipedia
3. Dying, then having someone hack into this blog and then write posts badly...or worse, write posts better.
4. Dropping my keys into sewer grates, garbage cans, bodies of water, and any and all other precipice type places that it would be embarrassing to try to retrieve them.
5. Meeting George W. Bush. Ever.
6. Winning the lottery and losing the ticket.
7. Finding my dad and learning that he is a mass murderer or a puppy puncher or something.
8. Long division.
9. Parallel parking. [will walk 10 extra blocks to be able to park easily]
10. Writers block [which is responsible for today's post. My sincerest apologies.]
So tell me, what crazy things are you afraid of?